A Fun Environment!
Attending a Natural Horsemanship clinic or camp or workshop at Ladd Farm? We have bunk bed rooms that help make the learning experience more comfortable and easily accessible. Each of the rooms has four beds—you just bring your own bedding and towels (there are two bathrooms downstairs). The rooms are fully equipped with lights, reading lamps, fans, Wi-Fi, and lots of electrical outlets.
We often offer meal plans with wholesome, homemade fare. And can accommodate gluten free and vegetarian requests easily.
If you just prefer more traditional accommodations below is a listing of local Inns and Motels, as well as additional dining choices.
Ladd Farm is in Bridgewater, New Hampshire, where the farm overlooks the incredible view of Newfound Lake and the surrounding mountains. At the geographic center of the state, this area is known as the scenic Lakes Region and foothills of the White Mountains.
If you have the time to explore, Newfound Lake is one of most pristine lakes New Hampshire has to offer. It is about two and a half miles wide and seven miles in length; and is fed by eight springs, and has twenty-two miles of shoreline.
- The Inn on Newfound Lake, Bridgewater, 4.5 miles
- The Common Man Inn and Spa, Plymouth, 6.3 miles
- Red Roof Inn, Plymouth, 8.5 miles
- Federal House Inn, Plymouth, 13.7 miles
- Comfort Inn, Ashland, 6.3 miles
- The Blue Moon Motel, 5.4 miles
- Coppertoppe Inn and Retreat Center, 8.8 miles
- Six Chimneys and a Dream, 7.6 miles
- More Lodging Options…
- Newfound grocery and Deli, (closest resource)
- The Homestead Restaurant and Tavern, Bristol
- Bridgewater Inn Japanese Steakhouse and Tavern
- Common Man Italian Farmhouse
- Common Man, Ashland
- The Big Catch, Bristol
- More Dinning Options, Also available are a plethora of other options for pizza, seafood, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Irish, Italian, fast food, chain food and more!